Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All Black Everything


HELLO DOLLS!!!
So here are all the details of my All Black Everything Outfits!
Hope your Holidays are full of Joy and free of stress!
Tag me on your holiday looks so I can feature you!
Muah!

I got this from eBay and I absolutely love it! 
I've seen this dress on IG for $80!
I found it for $25 and it's free Shipping! 
Get it HERE


This is definitely a must have Statement Top!
So different, so stylish,  and it's black and Affordable!! I thought I had died and go w to shopping heaven when I first saw it!
Get yours HERE


I purchased this at a Windsor store in Chicago. I haven't been to a Windsor store in years but they have amazing clothes at such an affordable price!  The price on this skirt was $35! I couldn't believe it so I had one of the sales reps doubt check for me! I purchased three tulle skirts all for $90! Usually they are sold for a minimal of $80 each elsewhere.  Anyways I'm so glad accidentally ran into that store. They don't have this skirt online anymore but check or call your local store. They have midi tulle skirt online that's just as amazing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment