Monday, May 11, 2015

For The Love Of Color Blocking


Hello my Dears!!

Hope you spent your Mother Days with your mothers and/or mother figures.
I bought this Skirt from H&M and fell in love with it!! Its across between neon yellow/ neon green lol I'm not sure what it is but I loved the bright color! So Perfect for Summer!! I had a tad of a hard time trying to figure out what to wear it with. I first wanted to wear It with a royal blue and white flower button up but I wanted to keep it super simple. I love color blocking!! I Love mixing colors and print! I went with this right teal/royal blue crop top and for my heels I wanted a color that would compliment the blue and neon skirt. So with purple I went! I love these color on the pink wall also!! if this isn't the perfect summer pic outfit idk what is! lol
 
Be Bold. Be You!


Skirt: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment